Electronic Stores In Rome Which Of The Electronic Stores Like Circuit City Rent Shelf Space And How Does The Process Work?

Which of the electronic stores like Circuit City rent shelf space and how does the process work? - electronic stores in rome

I like the sale of a completed product, the electronic products that can lead this business. I wonder how I can for the business with my product. Do they have usually only a portion of the rent of the line they have to buy the product or they sell it? Can in any case, how do I start it? There are also companies that started to help me without paying too much money?

1 comments:

awaken_n... said...

They talk about the sale of "game", where the company receives as a% of the price.
You should contact the headquarters of a decision, because it is in all stores.

Make sure, copyrights and patents in force or are in themselves, if they can.

happy

Post a Comment